Why should you change the products you have grown to become so comfortable with over the years?
Probably all your life you have used popular shampoo brands which are available at your local retailer. But as you wash your hair with a foamy shampoo with a lovely fragrance, wondering why should anyone choose to use slightly higher priced organic shampoo brands, your hair becomes more fragile and unhealthy. The fragrance, froth and promise of silky, shiny hair is all a facade behind shampoos containing a lot of chemicals. These chemicals range from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), which is the most common chemical in shampoos to alcohol and siloxanes. These chemicals add charm to the popular shampoo brands, catching the attention of the common people. But in the long run, they damage your hair, making it unhealthy, with a dry scalp, itchiness and no long lasting benefits. While using shampoo, a lot of it comes in contact with your skin. These harmful chemicals affects your skin quality as well.. This harms your scalp quality as well. Using popular shampoo brands with large quantities of chemicals in them will eventually lead to an itchy and dry scalp. Chemical shampoos does not nourish your hair from its roots and makes it unhealthy.
Natural hair care products, may not provide as much froth or fragrance, but they thoroughly nourish your hair from the roots. There are immense benefits of organic shampoo. The ingredients are organic and herbal, without chemicals and enriches your scalp and hair texture, making your hair grow with a natural shiny and bouncy look. Organic shampoo in India is one of the fastest growing industries providing no chemical shampoos. Teal and Terra is an organic beauty products brand in India which sells professional skin and hair care products online. From organic dandruff shampoo to organic shampoo for hair loss, Teal and Terra is the best place to begin your switch to an organic shampoo with their remarkable series of natural hair care products.
What are the benefits of organic hair care products?
- Hair care products with chemicals drains your hair out of the nutrients which are required to keep your hair naturally healthy.
- Chemical shampoos need to be used more frequently they make your hair feel dull after a few days of usage.
- Organic, no chemical shampoo nourishes your scalp, makes your hair healthy, silky and shiny.
- Organic shampoo treats hair loss, dandruff, dry hair, itchy scalp and promotes hair growth.
- 100% Organic shampoo brands uses natural ingredients like onion oil, argan oil, aloe vera, coconut oil and other herbal elements.
- Natural ingredients in the shampoo treats your hair and scalp from within and prevents the hair problems from recurring.
- This enriches your hair from within,making your hair naturally healthy.
- Benefits of organic shampoo are countless and using that as a selling point, there are many organic shampoo brands and organic shampoos in India. But there are few 100% organic hair care products. If you are looking to buy 100% pure organic hair care products, Teal and Terra has a range of them. From their hair cleanser with onion oil and argan oil to their hair conditioners, Teal and Terra’s products are natural hair care products.
CHEMICAL SHAMPOO VS ORGANIC SHAMPOO/CLEANSER
|CHEMICAL SHAMPOO||ORGANIC SHAMPOO|
|Contains Sulfate, Paraben, Artificial colours and fragrances||100% Natural, Paraben and Sulfate free, no Artificial colours and fragrances. Since they are made of natural ingredients,they are not tested on animals.|
|Harms your skin (and environment)||Organic shampoo is gentle on skin, and does not harm the environment when it drains out. Hair Cleansers on Teal and Terra are directly applied on hair and scalp, leading to less contact with skin and minimum wastage of the product.|
|Your hair colour will fade away faster. Harsh chemicals present in chemical shampoos leads to your colour fading away quickly.||If you have coloured hair, organic shampoo will help retain the strength of your colour better. Organic,herbal products retains the colour.|
|Damages hair, making it dull||Organic shampoo makes your hair grow with all natural benefits and nutrients. Since it is rich in nutrients, it enriches your hair thoroughly. The natural elements controls dandruff and hair loss. It also nourishes the scalp and stimulates hair growth. Itchy scalp and scalp infections are also best treated with an herbal shampoo.|
Teal and Terra Products are the end of your search of 100% organic products in India
Back when chemical products were not widespread, using organic products like coconut extract, Amla, Brahmi, lemon zest and many such natural products was the norm when it came to hair care. People used to have longer, thicker hair with no problems of hair fall, dandruff or itchy scalp. They applied these products directly to their scalp. This would nourish and stimulate their scalp. These organic elements gives your hair a lustrous, shiny and silky texture. With all these benefits of organic shampoo at your fingertips, we hope you make the switch to natural hair care products, with no chemicals. Teal and Terra has a range of hair cleansers.
- Our onion oil hair cleanser contains Red Onion Oil, SankPushpi, Nagarmotha, Bhringraj, Brahmi, Amla, Aloe Vera Gel, Hibiscus Oil, Neem Extract, Shikakai, Methi, Licorice, Burdock Root, Glycerine, Coconut & Corn Based Surfactants.
- Teal and Terra’s hair cleaner with Argan oil contains rich, organic ingredients like Argan Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Hibiscus Oil, Neem Extract, Olive Oil, Glycerine, Coconut & Corn Based Surfactants.
- They are 100% Sulfate and Paraben free and natural.
- These can be applied daily on hair and scalp.
- They are available in 200 ML bottles.
- These organic hair care products can be used by men, women and children.
- Apart from these hair cleansers, if you are looking for more organic hair care products, Teal and Terra also offers 100% organic hair conditioner and hair oil.
If you are looking to buy 100% organic hair products online in India, you can visit Teal and Terra.