The Global Aluminum Nitride Market is forecast to reach USD 127.3 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
Aluminum nitride is a non-toxic and synthetic ceramic material with hexagonal lattice that is majorly used in electronic devices. The high demand for Aluminum nitride is due to its unique combination of properties such as good thermal conductivity and electrical resistance. This provides electronic devices with the ability to offer electrical insulation all while maintaining lower operating temperature.
Aluminum nitride is preferred in several industries for high thermal conductivity, high electric insulation, and high mechanical strength. The property of thermal expansion of the product helps in high reliability in Si-chips and thermal heat cycling in the end use process. It is used in electronic devices where heat removal is an essential function.
Asia Pacific leads the demand for Aluminum nitride owing to the high demand for electrical and electronics and expansion of the industry from the region. Japan, China, India, and South Korea are expected to boost the market in this region. Expansion of the automotive industry in the region is also anticipated to create ample opportunities for the Aluminum nitride market in the future.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1449
Key participants include Accumet Materials Co., Surmet Corp, Desunmet Ceramic Material, Hefei Mok Advanced Material, Option Care Enterprises, Inc. Okuyama Corporation, Furukawa Co Ltd., Maruwa, Toyal America, Inc., C. Starck, Ferro-Ceramic Grinding Inc., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Aluminum nitride is used in applications that require high thermal conductivity and chemical resistance such as terminators, resistors, and high power microwave tube.
- The component is also used in evaporation boats, thermocouple insulators, grinding media and crystal growing cubicles.
- Power electronics is the application of solid-state electronics to the control and conversion of electric power. It held a market share of 19% in the year 2020 and can be observed to have a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
- Aluminum nitride finds its applications in high-performance ceramics owing to the high thermal conductivity, good dielectric and corrosion resistance property, and exceptionally high thermal conductivity.
- Materials based on Aluminum nitride are used for the application in metal castings. These metal castings are also used in place of small parts in automotive.
- On the basis of various methods available to synthesize Aluminum nitride, carbothermal, reduction and nitridation methods are the ones that are most commonly used.
- Nitridation is a process where heat diffuses nitrogen on the surface of a metal to form a case hardened surface. This method held a market share of 33% in the year 2020.
- Powder and granular forms of Aluminum nitride are forecasted to have an annual growth rate of 4.1% and 4.0% respectively.
- On the basis of grade, the market is segmented into technical grade and analytical grade.
- The analytical grade is forecasted to hold a market share of 56% in the year 2028, with a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period.
- North America has a high potential for growth in the Aluminum nitride market. The power sector is one of the major revenue generators in the market. The region is forecasted to have a CAGR of 4.3%.
- Expansion of the automotive industry in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to create ample opportunities for the Aluminum nitride market in the future.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/aluminum-nitride-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Aluminum Nitride Market on the basis of Grade, Type, Form, Application, and Region:
Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Technical Grade
- Analytical Grade
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Carbothermal Reduction Method
- Nitridation Method
- Direct Nitridation Method
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Micro Electronics
- Naval Radio
- Power Electronics
- Aeronautical System
- Emission Control
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1449
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse Our Related Links:
Global Fuel Additives Market To Reach USD 11,259.7 Million By 2030 Size
Global Basalt Fiber Market Size to Reach USD 644.9 Million in 2030 Share
Global Medical Tubing Market To Reach USD 11.71 Billion By 2030 Demand
Global 3D Printing Materials Market Size to Reach USD 13.28 Billion in 2030 Growth
Global Macrogol/Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Market To Reach USD 10,074.39 Million By 2030 Analysis
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs