What Is The Size Of Global Adult Incontinence Product Industry?
Global Adult Incontinence Product market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022 and is expected to reach ~USD 15 Bn by 2028.
The Adult Incontinence Product Market is largely driven by the growing diseases like diabetes, urinary, surgery, prostate.
Urinary incontinence (UI) is one of the major driving factors of the adult incontinence products market. UI is the accidental loss of urine. UI condition can occur at any age. Urgency incontinence, stress incontinence, functional incontinence, and overflow incontinence are a few types of UI. According to National Association for Continence, over 25 million adult Americans experience temporary or chronic urinary incontinence. UI can be a temporary condition that results from an underlying medical condition.
COVID-19 has helped in the growth of the adult incontinence products market. Since the start of the pandemic, awareness regarding health and medical condition is surging, which helped the adult incontinence products market to accelerate. As the pandemic is slowing down, it is estimated that the adult incontinence products market remains significant in the forecasted period, owing to the growing urine, and bladder-related cases worldwide.
Low awareness and social stigma about the usage of incontinence products, are likely to restrain the market growth. Furthermore, adult diapers can cause rashes, allergies, and infections, which can reduce their usage.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Global Adult Incontinence Product Market By Product Type
The Global Adult Incontinence Product market is segmented by Product type into Adult Diapers, Pads, Pants and Others.
Diapers segment held the largest market share of the global adult incontinence products market in 2022, owing to its extensive usage in urine conditions.
Rising prevalence of incontinence and the surging geriatric population worldwide, are likely to fuel the demand for diapers in the forecasted period.
According to World Health Organization, by 2050, the number of people aged 65 or more is forecasted to increase by 1.5 billion, equivalent to 16% of the world’s population. The increasing elderly population is likely to benefit the diaper segment.
Global Adult Incontinence Product Market By End-User
The Global Adult Incontinence Product market is segmented by End-User into Men and Women.
Women segment accounted for the largest market share in 2022, owing to the higher number of healthcare conditions.
Most common forms of incontinence in women are stress and urge. According to Lifree, a leading adult incontinence product manufacturer, ~58% of females suffer from the problem of stress incontinence.
As per the National Library of Medicine, it is estimated that the number of women in the United States with urinary incontinence will rise from 18.3 million in 2010 to 28.4 million in 2050.
Global Adult Incontinence Product Market By Distribution Channel
The Global Adult Incontinence Product market is segmented by Distribution Channel into Supermarket, Online Store, Pharmacy & Drug Stores and Others.
The pharmacy & drug store segment held the largest market in 2022, owing to growing sales and customer retail network.
Pharmacy store is a shop or hospital dispensary where medical drugs are prepared or sold. The store provides prescription drugs, along with other products.
Increasing healthcare infrastructure, is likely to increase the number of newer pharmacies & drug stores worldwide, which will further increase the demand for adult incontinence products.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Adult Incontinence Products Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Adult Incontinence Products Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Adult Incontinence Products Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Adult Incontinence Products Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Adult Incontinence Products Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Adult Incontinence Products Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Type / End-Users Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Global Adult Incontinence Products Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Major Region
- Major Continent-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Continent
Major Players Mentioned in the Report
- First Quality Enterprises, Inc.
- Medline Industries
- Ontex BV
- Unicharm Corporation
- Hengan International Group Company Ltd.
- NorthShore Care Supply
- DSG International
- Attends Healthcare Products, Inc.
- Drylock Technologies
Request free 30 minutes analyst call
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Fujian Hanhe Sanitary Products Co., Ltd.
- Vivia International Private Limited
- Quanzhou Jiayue Sanitary Articles Co., Ltd
- Quanzhou Xili Hygiene Materials Co., Ltd
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Adult Incontinence Products Manufacturing Companies
- Adult Incontinence Products Sales Channels
- Adult Incontinence Products Material Suppliers
- Potential Investors in Adult Incontinence Products Companies
- Adult Diapers Manufacturers
- Adult Diapers Suppliers
- Raw Material Suppliers for Incontinence Products
- Consulting Companies in the Personal Healthcare Market
- Government And Research Organizations Working in the Personal Healthcare Industries
- Investment Banks Targeting the Personal Healthcare Industry
- Government Ministries and Departments of Healthcare
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2028F
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer To The Link Below: –