Before you buy organic subscribers for promotion follow below mention tactics first. If you want to make a name for yourself on YouTube, whether you’re a business owner, content producer, or marketer, promotion is the best option.
After all, the site is actively used every day by more than a billion individuals! Additionally, you need to advertise your videos on these sites to make the most of them.
However, the real issue is how to advertise your YouTube account and content without being able to buy organic subscribers.
2 Strategies for Promoting YouTube Videos
1. Post Videos You Have Made under the Community Tab
One of the best areas to promote both new and old YouTube videos is the community tab.
Even before your videos go public, you may pre-promote them using the community tab. Additionally, you can use this platform to interact with your viewers outside of the videos. Your audience will be motivated to watch the video if you do it this way.
Make sure to write a post that explains why viewers should watch your videos before marketing them on the YouTube community area to increase YouTube traffic.
Here is an illustration of how Neil Patel uses the community tab to promote his YouTube video before buy organic subscribers.
You must have more than 500 subscribers in order to use the community tab’s feature, so be aware of that. After 1,000 subscribers, YouTube unlocked the feature prior to October 12, 2021. However, Youtube dropped the requirements for the Community page in order to help the creator community.
Guidelines for Promoting YouTube Videos on the Community Tab:
- One of the best ways to generate buzz before publishing your video is through polls. You can poll your viewers to find out what they thought of your videos and what kind of content they would like to see.
- Always remember that community surveys don’t have to be about your YouTube channel. It can be used in a more entertaining way to engage your subscribers in discussion on a topic linked to your channel.
- A fantastic area to contribute the behind-the-scenes content from your video is the Community tab. In order to give your subscribers a peek into your daily life, you may also publish a photo from it.
- It will assist you share the authentic part of your life if you share informal posts and BTS content. And more people will be able to relate to your videos in this way.
- Share GIFs or a video clip to interact with your audience while promoting your video.
- Share only content that your subscribers can access on your social media channels to attract more viewers to your channel and content.
- Cross-promote videos or work with other YouTubers using the community option to increase engagement. This is also a good method . So you don’t have to buy organic subscribers.
Also read: Before Using YouTube music promotion company How to Promote Your Business on YouTube
2. Employ Captivating Thumbnails
Your videos are more likely to be recommended on YouTube the more interest the audience has in them.
And using attention-grabbing thumbnails to advertise your YouTube videos is the ideal approach to draw in your audience.
By default, YouTube will use a screenshot from the video as a thumbnail if you don’t create or personalise one for each video. By doing this, YouTube occasionally produces fuzzy or unappealing thumbnails.
To make your videos appear interesting, it is best to develop personalized thumbnails. You can modify your thumbnails using a variety of photo editing applications, like Canva.
Here is an illustration of a good, captivating YouTube video thumbnail. Pamela Reif, a fitness coach, publishes videos with identically formatted and written thumbnails.
Additionally, it appears from her more than 8 million subscribers that the thumbnails are really working well for her. So there will be no need for you to buy organic subscribers to promote your videos.
The best practices for a thumbnail on YouTube:
- Your YouTube video thumbnail should be “as huge as feasible,” according to Google. After all, the image you choose for your thumbnail will serve as the embedded player’s preview image.
- However, keep in mind that Google recommends a dimension of 1280 pixels wide by 720 pixels tall when choosing thumbnails. Additionally, the image must fit under the 2MB size restriction and have a minimum width of 640 pixels.
- The following file types should be used to upload your video thumbnail: GIF, JPG, PNG, or BMP.
- Your thumbnail’s text should be clear and compelling in order to draw viewers’ attention to the video.
- Make sure the thumbnail is pertinent and clarifies what the video is about instead of utilizing clickbait.
- Include your brand’s logo and colors throughout the video to show the individuality of your brand
- As you customize the thumbnail, keep in mind that less is more. Therefore, avoid cluttering the image with text and logos. Make it basic, understandable, and straightforward. Using these tips you can get your desire views and there is no need for you to buy organic subscribers.