What is the Size of Global Hospital Furniture Industry?
Global Hospital Furniture market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022 and is expected to reach ~USD Bn by 2028F.
The Hospital Furniture Market is largely driven by the increasing number of hospitals and clinics, the popularity of medical tourism and the prevalence of different chronic diseases, and patient expectations towards the hospital infrastructure
Chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, chronic lung disease, stroke, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, and chronic kidney diseases are on the rise all over the world, which is driving the growth of the Hospital Furniture Market. The demand for better hospital infrastructure due to rising medical tourism has also boosted the Hospital Furniture Market.
High costs attributable to hospital furniture, lack of design and creation, and patient-centered care issues pose challenges to the growth of the Hospital Furniture Market.
Hospital furniture such as operating tables and other examination tables have a higher cost as compared to hospital beds and chairs, which limits their adoption. The rising cost of medical furniture hinders the growth of the Hospital Furniture Market.
Furthermore, The COVID-19 pandemic boosted the Global Hospital Furniture Market. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, several people were admitted to hospitals for treatment and cure. Many governments opened up extensions with bed facilities, for a larger chunk of people to get treatment simultaneously.
To Know More about this report, download a Free Sample Report
Global Hospital Furniture Market By Product Type
The Global Hospital Furniture market is segmented by Product Type into Beds, Tables, Chairs, Cabinet and Lockers, Trolley and Stretchers and Others (Waste containers, Scrub Sinks, Instrument Stands).
Hospital bed segment held the largest market share in 2022 of the Global Hospital Furniture Market.
A hospital bed is a part of patient care as it helps in the process of recovery by ensuring proper recovery time and comfort of the patients. It is not a simple bed but multifunctional and designed under the guidance of medical experts. Some of these beds include OT beds, examination beds, ICU beds, and pediatric beds.
Global Hospital Furniture Market By Manufacturing Material
The Global Hospital Furniture Market is segmented by Manufacturing Material into Metal, Plastic and Wood.
The metal segment held the largest market share in 2022 in the Global Hospital Furniture Market.
The metal hospital furniture has more agility, durability, and affordability and is compatible with integrating advanced systems to provide comfort and support towards patient recovery. Unlike wooden structures, metal does not require frequent maintenance and lasts longer.
The metal hospital beds enable the patient to make adjustments according to the situation, hosting functions such as hydraulics that enable them to evenly distribute the weight on the bed.
Global Hospital Furniture Market By End-User
The Global Hospital Furniture market is segmented by End-User into Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers and Others (Mobile Clinics, Surgical Centers).
The hospitals & clinics segment held the largest market share in 2022 in the Global Hospital Furniture Market.
An increased number of hospital admission, growing medical tourism, and escalating number of illnesses worldwide is boosting the demand for better hospital infrastructure and thus, hospital furniture.
In addition, the rising patient admission in hospitals with higher rates of acute conditions such as heart attacks, and strokes are driving the growth of the hospital segment.
Global Hospital Furniture Market By Application
The Global Hospital Furniture market is segmented by Application into Physician’s Furniture, Patient’s Furniture and Staff Furniture.
The patient furniture segment held the largest market share in 2022 in the Global Hospital Furniture Market.
The hospital furniture is primarily designed for patient diagnosis and treatment and with the rise in illness and other chronic diseases, the number of patients visiting the hospital has increased resulting in the growth of the patient furniture segment.
The requirement of hospital furniture is not only seen for the in-patient but the outpatient department also requires furniture such as chairs and tables based on durability and space consideration.
Visit This link Request for Custom Report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Hospital Furniture Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Hospital Furniture Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Hospital Furniture Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Hospital Furniture Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Hospital Furniture Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Hospital Furniture Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Product Type Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Market Size of Application / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Hospital Furniture Market
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs within Each Region
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Major Country
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Major Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Stryker Corporation
- Invacare Corporation
- J&J Medical Specialities
- Skytron Supplies
- Herman Miller
- STERIS Corporation
- GPC Medical Limited
Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Medimek Industries
- Bariatric EQUIPMENT
- Waterloo Healthcare
- Drive Medical Designs and Manufacturing
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Hospital Furniture Manufacturers
- Hospital Bed Manufacturers
- Hospital Chairs Manufacturers
- Hospital Desks and Cabinets Manufacturers
- Iron and Steel Suppliers Targeting Healthcare Furniture Manufacturers
- Wood Suppliers Targeting Healthcare Furniture Manufacturers
- Plastic and Fiber Materials Manufacturers
- Furniture Industry Association
- Healthcare Equipment Manufacturers Industry Association
- Healthcare Investors
- Investment Bankers Targeting Healthcare Sector
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Environmental Regulatory Authorities
- Government Ministries and Departments of Healthcare
- Healthcare Research and Development Institutes
- Healthcare Furniture Distributors & Resellers
- Healthcare Start-ups
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017H-2021H
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-
Global Medical Furniture Market