Some social media platforms require two-factor authentication in order to keep your account safe and secure. These apps generate the code to keep your account secure from spammers and fraud. But sometimes these apps don’t provide any code, and we have to generate it. If you log in to your Facebook account without authentication, you don’t need to enter any code. But once you enable two-factor authentication, you’ll need to enter a confirmation code or security code to log into your Facebook account. But we highly recommend you do two-factor authentication, which adds extra layers to your account to keep it secure from others. In this article, you will learn how to find code generator on Facebook.
Where is code generator on Facebook?
Facebook provides a feature for two-factor verification to keep your account safe. In this process, Facebook provides you with a confirmation code via message or mail. When two-factor authentication is enabled in your Facebook account and you want to log in, a code will be generated and sent to your device. You need to enter that code along with your username or password to check who is trying to log into your account.
1. This code is sent to your phone, and you can also use this code to reset your passcode.
2. The code expires within 60 seconds. If you haven’t used that code, then you need another new code to enter the account.
Where is the code generator on Facebook?
If you didn’t receive the code on your mobile number after the verification, Then you should have to wait for almost 60 seconds. You also need to remove the Facebook cache to send the verification code. However, if you still do not receive the code, you must generate it using Facebook authentication code generator apps such as Duo or Google Authenticator. Here are the steps to do the same:
1. Open your Facebook app and log into your account.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon in the bottom right corner.
3. There, you need to go to “Settings”.
4. Locate “Password & Security”.
5. Click on “Two-Factor Authentication”.
6. Then copy the code.
7. Open Google Authenticator
8. Click on “Verification Code Setup”.
9. Paste the copied code here.
10. Go to Facebook on Google Authenticator and copy the six-digit number.
11. Paste back into the Facebook app.
How to do two-factor verification?
In order to do the two-factor verification, open your Facebook account and log into it. Then you need to go to the menu. In the menu, search for “settings” and click on it. There, you have to choose “security and login.” Now, go to the Two-Factor Verification page and click on Edit. You have to enter a password to begin this process. Select the method to get the verification code, select an option according to your convenience, and click on “next.” Then you will get a code, and you have to enter that code into your Facebook account. After that, tap on the finish line.