QuickBooks is a go-to solution for any accounting problems faced by small & medium-sized businesses. The software can easily execute complex monetary tasks and helps to increase the productivity of the business. Like any other software, QuickBooks can also get affected by random internal errors. QuickBooks Error 1722 appears during the installation of the software and can cause it to stop instantly. You’ll have to fix this error to install the software successfully on your PC. You don’t need to worry as this blog contains the reasons that are responsible for the error and some effective methods to counter this error. Keep reading further to know more!
Get this issue resolved by a QB support team by contacting them at 1.855.738.2784.
You’ll encounter this error due to the reasons listed underneath-
- You use an outdated Windows version on your PC, which raises compatibility issues while running the software.
- The Installation file you used is damaged due to network issues during its download.
- Your system has damage in the Windows components like MSXML or .NET Framework.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 12007
The methods to be used against this error are given below-
Solution 1- Install the latest Windows version available for your system
This error can occur due to the older version of Windows you use on your system. QuickBooks has some PC specification requirements and can create issues if the system cannot run the software. You must always keep your Windows updated to keep it compatible with the new updated versions of your system applications and fix any pre-existing bugs in Windows. Follow the steps below to install the Windows update-
- Go to the search panel and type ‘Windows Update.’
- Open the Windows Update window from the search results.
- Click on the Check for updates option on the left menu.
- Wait until a new Windows version is found for your system.
- Click on Download and Install to begin the procedure.
- Let the update download and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Reboot your PC after the installation and try installing/updating QuickBooks again.
If the error is still not fixed, you can try the next method to rectify it.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 15103
Solution 2- Utilize the QuickBooks Tool hub
You can use the QuickBooks Tool hub to counter day-to-day issues in the software. The Tool hub consists of tools that can quickly fix issues in the company file, network, or software. You must download the latest QB Tool hub version on your system and follow the steps below-
- Run the QuickBooks Tool hub and click on Installation issues.
- Tap Run QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, and wait until the tool repairs the issues.
- Retry installing QuickBooks on your PC.
You must also try downloading the installation file again because it might be corrupted due to issues during the download. You’ll not be able to install the software with this damaged file and will face recurring errors for your every attempt.
This blog contains the details of QuickBooks Error 1722 and the conditions that trigger this error while installing the software. We hope the blog is helpful and helped eliminate this error with the solutions mentioned earlier.
If you are still unable to install the software, get in touch with a QB support team and let them guide you.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 15106