Basic information about my car:
2018 Nissan X-Trail 2.0 Aero Edition RM86,000
Reasons why I bought this car:
I travel up and down Malaysia Plus Highway often due to my career, a bigger and stable vehicle is needed for safety. The X-Trail replaced my 10 year old Suzuki Swift that will shakes from wind pressure whenever large oil tanker or long distance bus overtake too close.
Car selection process
● I had a budget of: RM100,000 Cash
● Models that I have considered include: Mazda CX-5, Honda HRV, RAV4
● Reasons why I chose this car:
The X-Trail offer the most open space in the cabin, distance between by top of my head to the roof is a very comfortable 2 fist or 20cm.
I like the brown nappa leather, over black leather or fabric seats.
● I have already done: 18,000 km. My average fuel consumption is 0.098L/km.
● Since the purchase, my thoughts about the car are:
Great for long distance travel, can go as long as 7L/100km fuel consumption. (Eco off)
Pros of my car:
- Stability on high speed, overtaking, wet surface, mild off-roading.
- Spacious cabin, comfortable nappa leather seats.
- Great fuel efficiency on long distance drive.
Cons of my car:
- Fuel consumption is higher in city driving especially from frequent pickup-stop in traffic jam. (Eco on)
- Blind spot at rear left hand side when reversing.
- The third roll children seat is basically for decoration only.
Total Score: 5
Quality & Features: 4
Ride Comfort: 5
Fuel Economy: 4
Price & Cost: 5
Summary of my story in one paragraph:
The X-Trail previously belongs to the wife of my client, which she stopped driving after accidentally cause a small crack on the front bumper during parking. The car have been sitting in the porch since MCO. My client saw on my Facebook that I was test driving difference cars to find my next ride, and contacted me offering to sell me his wife’s car, since he already brought her a hatchback for replacement. After test drive and negotiations, I took the offer as the deal is good and the car is in great shape. My client spend 50k of the sales to take his wife holidaying in Turkey, and let me help him invest his 30k.
I find the original gray color to be quite dull, and have it wrapped in matte metallic red.
When looking for a used Nissan X-Trail, ensure the vehicle is well-presented and has a comprehensive service history, alternatively check out these immaculate examples of the Nissan X-Trail on Carsome, which are offered with lucrative cash discounts and free tinting packages for a limited time.
After reading a countless number of Owner Review stories, are you interested in sharing your own story also? WapCar sincerely invites YOU to share the genuine feelings of your car!