Global Anti-Drone System Market by End-User
The Global Anti-Drone System market is segmented by End-User into Government, Military & Defense, Commercial and Others.
The military & defense segment held the largest market share of the global Anti-Drone systems market in 2022, owing to the increasing government initiatives to adopt counter-drone to monitor terrorist activities.
The rapidly increasing number of terror attacks and illegal activities worldwide has fueled demand for anti-drone machines, which assist in safeguarding the area by preventing unauthorized drones from accessing.
Growing concerns about the security risks posed by uncooperative and unregistered drones to both military and civilian entities were also likely to propel the anti-drone technology market forward.
For more information, request a free sample
Competition Scenario in Global Anti-Drone System Market
The Global Anti-Drone Systems market is highly competitive with ~100 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players each with their niche tech offerings, such as radio frequency (RF) analyzers, acoustic sensors, optical sensors, radar, GPS Spoofers, high-power microwave (HPM) devices, and more.
Country-Niche players comprise about ~45% of the competitors, while regional players hold a share of ~35%. However, most of the regional and country players are either suppliers of components or assembling partners of global players. Some of the major players in the market include Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Leonardo S.P.A, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd., Droneshield Ltd., Liteye Systems, Inc., Dedrone, DeTect Inc., MBDA, Battelle Memorial Institute, Saab Ab, Boeing, DroneDefense and among others.
Visit A link Request for Custom Report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Anti-Drone Systems Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Anti-Drone Systems Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Anti-Drone Systems Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Anti-Drone Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- Covid-19 Impact on the Overall Global Anti-Drones/Counter Drones Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Anti-Drone Systems Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Technology, Application, and End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Global Anti-Drone Systems Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Notable Key Players Mentioned in the Report
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Leonardo S.P.A.
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Droneshield ltd
- Liteye Systems, Inc.
- DeTect Inc.
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Saab Ab
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Mydefence Communication
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- SRC Inc.
- TeleRadio Engineering Pte Ltd.
- Thales Group
- ETECT, INC.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Drones Manufacturers
- Drone Components Manufacturers
- Defense Hardware Companies
- Drone Solution Service Providers
- Aerospace Equipment Companies
- Defense Technology and Software Providers
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Government Ministries and Departments of Defense
- PE and VC Firms focused on Defense Sector
- Startups in Defense Sector
- Startups in Aerospace Sector
- Aerospace and Defense Technology Research Organizations
- Aerospace and Defense Regulatory Organizations
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-