What is the Expected Future Outlook for the Overall Global Anti-Drone System Market across the Globe?
The Global Anti-Drone System market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~billion by the end of 2028F, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
For more information, request a free sample
The Global Anti-Drone System market is driven by increased use of unidentified drones for terror attacks and illicit activities. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing innovation and emergence of new products, the Global Anti-Drone System market is changing rapidly. For instance, In October 2022, Dedrone, a U.S.-based software company, launched its next-generation handheld mitigation system named ‘Dedrone Defender’ with end-tan o-end counter-drone solution to deliver a connected gun for targeted precision Radio Frequency (RF) jamming.
Furthermore, In June 2022, Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI), an Israeli manufacturer of aerial and astronautic systems, launched the ‘Green Lotus,’ a multi-sensor system. It is intended to provide maneuvering and stationary forces with high-performance counter-rocket, artillery & mortar (C-RAM), and air & ground surveillance capabilities.
The global Anti-Drone systems market is forecasted to continue the exponential growth that is witnessed since 2017. The major driving factor contributing to their expansion is the rising adoption of advanced technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) across industries and increased application areas, including military and defense, aerial imaging, cargo management, and others. Though the market is highly competitive with ~150 participants, few global players control the dominant share and regional players also hold a significant share.
Visit A link Request for Custom Report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Anti-Drone Systems Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Anti-Drone Systems Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Anti-Drone Systems Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Anti-Drone Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- Covid-19 Impact on the Overall Global Anti-Drones/Counter Drones Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Anti-Drone Systems Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Technology, Application, and End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Global Anti-Drone Systems Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Notable Key Players Mentioned in the Report
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Leonardo S.P.A.
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Droneshield ltd
- Liteye Systems, Inc.
- DeTect Inc.
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Saab Ab
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Mydefence Communication
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- SRC Inc.
- TeleRadio Engineering Pte Ltd.
- Thales Group
- ETECT, INC.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Drones Manufacturers
- Drone Components Manufacturers
- Defense Hardware Companies
- Drone Solution Service Providers
- Aerospace Equipment Companies
- Defense Technology and Software Providers
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Government Ministries and Departments of Defense
- PE and VC Firms focused on Defense Sector
- Startups in Defense Sector
- Startups in Aerospace Sector
- Aerospace and Defense Technology Research Organizations
- Aerospace and Defense Regulatory Organizations
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-