What Is the Size of Global Anti-Drone System Industry?
Global Anti-Drone System market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022 and is expected to reach ~USD Bn by 2028F.
The Anti-Drone System Market is largely driven by increased use of unidentified drones for terror attacks and illicit activities.
Anti-Drone Systems also known as Counter-Drone Systems detect and/or intercept unauthorized drones and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). They are majorly used to protect airports, critical infrastructure, and large public spaces such as stadiums, military installations, and battlefields. Furthermore, they protect areas and facilities of various sizes, shapes, and functions to the greatest extent possible.
The advancement of remote sensing and surveillance technologies, such as automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) is driving the demand for Anti-Drone.
The higher costs of technologies associated with drones, such as radio frequency (RF) analyzers, sensors, and radar, are a major concern for the Anti-Drone market’s growth.
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic initially disrupted the supply of Anti-Drone, but demand from the military sector was high, as global militaries’ defense expenditures increased even during the peak of the pandemic.
For more information, request a free sample
Global Anti-Drone System Market by System
The Global Anti-Drone System market is segmented by System into Neutralizing Systems and Detection Systems.
The detection segment held the largest market share of the global Anti-Drone systems market in 2022.
Drone detection system is the most commonly known as they automatically detect unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), or drones.
There are numerous technologies, including radio frequency (RF) technology, radar, and visual tracking, used to detect drone activity in the airspace, each technology has unique features relying on drone size and detection range.
Global Anti-Drone System Market by Technology
The Global Anti-Drone System Market is segmented by Technology into Electronic Systems, Laser Systems and Kinetic Systems.
The laser system segment held the largest market share of the global Anti-Drone systems market in 2022. Its popularity largely stems from its ability to damage UAV cameras and temporarily disable the drone.
Furthermore, an anti-drone laser system replaces conventional bullets to directly damage targets or render them ineffective by using a laser beam directed at the fire to produce three effects: ablation, shock wave, and radiation.
Global Anti-Drone System Market by Geography
The Global Anti-Drone System market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
North America accounted for the largest share of the global Anti-Drone Systems Market in 2022 and will remain dominant during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The US Department of Defense’s (DoD) increased investments in developing and deploying counter-drone systems are driving demand for Anti-Drone.
For instance, in May 2022, according to the Congressional Research Service, a U.S.-based government agency, the United States Department of Defense (US DoD) announced plans to invest US$ 668 million on Counter-UAS (C-UAS) R&D and US$ 78 million in the procurement of such systems in May 2022.
Visit A link Request for Custom Report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Anti-Drone Systems Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Anti-Drone Systems Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Anti-Drone Systems Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Anti-Drone Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- Covid-19 Impact on the Overall Global Anti-Drones/Counter Drones Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Anti-Drone Systems Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Technology, Application, and End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Global Anti-Drone Systems Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Notable Key Players Mentioned in the Report
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Leonardo S.P.A.
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Droneshield ltd
- Liteye Systems, Inc.
- DeTect Inc.
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Saab Ab
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Mydefence Communication
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- SRC Inc.
- TeleRadio Engineering Pte Ltd.
- Thales Group
- ETECT, INC.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Drones Manufacturers
- Drone Components Manufacturers
- Defense Hardware Companies
- Drone Solution Service Providers
- Aerospace Equipment Companies
- Defense Technology and Software Providers
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Government Ministries and Departments of Defense
- PE and VC Firms focused on Defense Sector
- Startups in Defense Sector
- Startups in Aerospace Sector
- Aerospace and Defense Technology Research Organizations
- Aerospace and Defense Regulatory Organizations
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-