The Oman crop protection chemicals market is moderately fragmented with major global and national players occupying almost half of the market. The key players operating in the market are not only competing based on product quality and promotion but are also focusing on strategic moves to hold larger market shares. The major companies dominating the Oman Crop protection market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are Bayer CropScience, BASF, DuPont, Dow Agrosciences, Marrone Bio Innovations among others.
To learn more about this report Download A Free Sample
- The Oman crop protection chemicals market is projected to witness a CAGR of ~ % during the forecast period 2022 to 2027F.
- Advent of new agricultural technologies & increasing population growth rate with rise in calorie intake per capita has not only fuelled the overall demand for food grains but has also resulted in an increase in the demand for agricultural pesticides.
- The diminishment of agricultural land, the need to increase agricultural productivity & other factors related to the spheres of agriculture.
Sustainable Agricultural Practices: Climate change has compelled the governments to start adopting sustainable practices in every sphere including the agricultural scenario. Organic pesticides are something that are expected to capture the market in the upcoming years even though currently their usage & overall demand & supply is not up to the level expected. This will not only help the farmers grow crops that are eco-friendly but will also ensure that the soil has a long life.
Dry Climate: Even though the market has a profitable potential, the farmers are not able to export a huge portion of their crops to western countries. This is because of the pesticides used by them. The irony to this is the fact that the majority of the manufactures of those chemicals are based in Europe and North America. The dry climate of the region, coupled with the lack of natural irrigation has forced the farmers in the region to rely on the use of crop protection chemicals for a better yield. Thus, by the end of the forecasted period, the regional market is likely to reach a value of USD ~ Billion. The diminishment of agricultural land, the need to increase agricultural productivity, and other factors related to the spheres of agriculture, economy and society are driving the market in Oman.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication, “Oman Crop protection Market Outlook 2027F– Driven by government regulations & technological innovations” by Ken Research observed that Oman Crop protection Market is in a growth phase & is expected to witness a growth rate of ~% in the upcoming years owing to an increasing demand for agricultural productivity. It is to be noted that the Oman crop protection chemicals market is moderately fragmented with major global and national players occupying almost half of the market with companies competing not only on the basis of product quality and promotion but also on the basis of strategic moves with the aim of capturing a larger market share.
Visit this Link Request for a custom report
Key segments covered
By Type of Chemicals FY’22 & FY’27
By Type of product FY’22 & FY’27
By Type of Crop FY’22 & FY’27
- Grains & Cereals
- Pulses & Oilseeds
- Commercial Crops
Key Target Audience
- Crop Protection Companies
- Crop Protection Associations
- International Investors
- Chemical Companies
- International Crop Protection Companies
- Venture Capitalist Firms
- Agrochemical Manufacturers
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Research & Development Institutes
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: FY’17- FY’22P
- Base Year: FY’22P
- Forecast Period: FY’22P – FY’27F
- Bayer Crop Science
- Dow Agrosciences
- Marrone Bio Innovations
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Executive Summary of Oman Crop Protection Market
- Market Size of Oman Crop Protection Market
- Market Segmentation of Oman Crop Protection Market
- SWOT Analysis of Oman Crop Protection Market
- Trends and Developments in Oman Crop protection Market
- Regulatory Bodies of Oman Crop Protection Market
- Overview of Oman Crop Protection Challenges and restrains
- End User Analysis of Oman Crop Protection Market
- Competitive Analysis of Oman Crop protection Services
- Future Outlook of Oman Crop Protection Market
- Covid Analysis of Oman Crop Protection Market
- Analyst Recommendations
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below: –
Future Outlook of Oman Crop Protection Market
Related Reports by Ken Research: –
Nigeria Crop Protection Market Outlook to 2027F
Brazil Crop Protection Market Outlook to 2027F