Brazil Plastic Pipe Market Ecosystem
Brazil Plastic Pipe Market is in the growing stage, the market is majorly consolidated. Domestic and International players coexist on the supply side in the Brazil Plastic Pipe Market.
Key Market Findings:
- Mercedes-Benz, a German auto manufacturer, announced an investment of USD 4.7 billion by 2022, which is expected to increase the demand for PVC in the country.
- In the medical devices market, PVC is primarily used for flexible tubing and containers, which are used for blood donation sets and components for urine products.
- In February 2022, Advent International Corp., a private equity firm based in Boston, announced an investment of USD 262 million in Tigre Group, a Brazilian multinational construction component manufacturing company. With this acquisition, Advent acquired 25% stake in Tigre, and the aim of this acquisition is to ramp up the infrastructure development across Brazil and the United States of America.
To Know More about this report, download a Free Sample Report
Increase Use of Cable Protection: The future of the plastic pipe market in Brazil looks promising with opportunities in water and wastewater, agriculture, chemical, and electrical & telecommunication cable protection. The major growth drivers for this market are growing replacement of aging pipelines, and increasing awareness of the attractive properties of plastic pipes.
Eco-Friendly Plastic Pipes: Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the plastic pipe industry, include the usage of anti-microbial plastic pipes to improve hygiene, replacement of traditional material pipes with eco-friendly ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and PE plastic pipes, and increasing consumption of multilayer plastic pipes. Almost all sectors are adopting these trends leading to bolster the growth of plastic pipes in future.
Growing Agriculture Sector: PVC pipes are crucial for irrigation and storage of water. In this regard, the robust advancements and investments in the agriculture sector of the continent are further heightening the demand for PVC pipes in the region. The rising demand for food and beverage across Brazil owing to the rising population is further aiding the agriculture sector, thereby, adding further value to the Brazil PVC pipes market.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Brazil Plastic Pipes Market Outlook to 2027F” provides a comprehensive analysis on the Brazil plastic pipes and fittings industry. The report covers various aspects including introduction and overview, value chain analysis, market size by production value, production volume and sales volume from domestic produce, overall plastic pipes and fittings market segmentation by type of pipes, by type of end user and by market structure; comparative landscape, growth drivers, trends and developments, issues and challenges in Brazil plastic pipes and fittings market and the regulatory framework of the industry. The report concludes with market projections and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
Key Segments Covered in the report: –
Market Segmentation in Brazil Plastic Pipes Market
By Type of Pipes (2022 & 2027)
By Type of HDPE Pipes (2022 & 2027)
- Corrugated HDPE
- Smooth / Solid Wall HDPE
By Type of PVC Pipes based on Material (2022 & 2027)
- Plain / Vinyl PVC
By Type of Plain PVC Pipe based on Application (2022 & 2027)
- Hydraulic PVC
- Sanitary PVC
To Know More about industry trends, Request a free Expert call
By End User Applications (2022 & 2027)
- Infrastructure and Real Estate
- Water Transportation (Portable Water and Pressure Water)
- Others (Chemical, Oil and Gas and Electrical Insulations and rest)
Key Target Audience
- Infrastructure and Real Estate Companies
- Mining Companies
- Government Entities
- Construction Companies
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Plastic Pipe Manufacturers
- Plastic Pipe Raw Material Manufacturers
- Military Agencies
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Base Period: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027F
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Westlake Chemical Corporation
- Group Tigre
Visit this Link Request for a custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
Brazil Country Overview
Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Overview and Genesis
Value Chain in Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market
Stakeholders in Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market
Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Size
Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Segmentation
Factors affecting Pricing in Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market
Trends and Developments in Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market
Issues and Challenges in Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market
Regulatory Framework in Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market
Porter’s Five Force Analysis in Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market
Comparative Landscape in Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market
Company Profiles of Major Players Operating in the Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market
Trade Scenario in Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market
Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Future Outlook and Projections
Analyst Recommendations for Brazil Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Growth
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer To The Link Below: –
Future Outlook of Brazil Plastic pipes market
Related Reports by ken Research: –
Mexico Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Outlook to 2023