Ecosystem of Crop Protection Market in Netherland
Netherland Crop Protection Market is expanding as a result of shifting consumer preferences, rising crop protection product investment, and the use of cutting-edge agricultural technology in the country. Major players in the Crop Protection market in Netherland include BASF, Bayer and Dow Agrosciences.
To learn more about this report Download A Free Sample
- Energy savings will be a priority for the Dutch (greenhouse) horticulture sector, while the livestock sector will need to focus on animal welfare and the environment over the next few years.
- During the projection period, the market segment for biopesticides is anticipated to grow at a faster rate than that of synthetic pesticides.
- The major companies are bolstering their footprint across the nation by engaging in a variety of activities like mergers and acquisitions, expanding their manufacturing facilities, distribution networks, and warehouses, investing in R&D, and creating new products.
Increased area under organic farmland: In response to the growing need to meet food sufficiency and importance of safe farming practices, the organic food industry has recorded exponential double-digit growth rates. Over the last three decades, organic food and farming have continued to grow across country. Since biopesticides are chemical–free, they are used in a large scale in organic farming. Hence, the market demand for biopesticides is increasing with the growing popularity of organic food & beverage products across the country.
Rising awareness regarding harmful chemicals: The agricultural industry has demonstrated an increase in understanding of the dangerous compounds in pesticides and the need to produce sustainable chemicals from mineral, plant, animal, and bacterial sources, lowering contamination of agricultural products and soil pollution. The primary market participants are concentrating on producing environmentally friendly chemicals for the agrochemical industries, which will enhance crop protection chemicals sales and perhaps increase the market’s demand for crop protection chemicals.
Adoption of GM technology: Netherland is the producer of GM (Genetically modified), with commercialized crops. With the adoption of GM technology, the adoption of crops will be fastening up the use of pesticides due to the rise of superweeds and the increase in the difficulty to kill insects. This will increase the use of more products for crop protection in the market in Netherland and will further drive its growth.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Netherland Crop Protection Market Outlook to 2027F – Segmented by Type (Pesticides (Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides, others) and Bio-pesticides (Bio-chemical pesticides, Microbial Pesticides, others)) by Crop Type (Cereal, Vegetable and Forage Crops)” by Ken Research observed the potential of the Crop Protection Market in Netherlands. The rising government policies, demand for biopesticides, growing population, increasing focus on food security and increased investment in research and development along with government incentives are expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a ~% CAGR during 2022-2027F.
Visit this Link Request for a custom report
Key Segments Covered:
Netherlands Crop Protection Market:
By Type of Pesticides:
- Rodenticides, Plant Growth Regulators, Adjuvants
By Nature of Pesticides:
- Form of Pesticides
- Granules and Powder
By Market Structure:
By Type of Crops:
- Pulses and Oilseed
- Grains and Cereals
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Commercial Crops
- Turfs and Ornamental
Key Target Audience:
- Crop Protection Companies
- Crop Protection Associations
- International Investors
- Chemical Companies
- International Crop Protection Companies
- Venture Capitalist Firms
- Agrochemical Manufacturers
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Research & Development Institutes
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
Time Period Captured in the Report:
Historical Year: 2017-2022
Base Year: 2022
Forecast Period: 2022– 2027F
- BASF Agro
- Yara Sluiskil
- BASF Agrochemical Products
- Transterminal Dordrecht
- Koppert Beheer
- Yara Vlaardingen
- Rosier Nederland
- Everris International
- Healthy Soil
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Overview, Value Chain Analysis and Genesis of Netherland Crop Protection Market
- Netherland Crop Protection Market Size by Revenues, 2017-2022
- Netherland Crop Protection Market Segmentation, 2022
- Trends and Challenges in Netherland Crop Protection Market
- Government Regulations and SWOT Analysis in Netherland Crop Protection Market
- Recent Investment Details (Mergers, Acquisition and Partnerships in Crop Protection Market)
- Competitive Analysis of Major Companies in the Netherland Crop Protection Market
- Company Profiles of Major Players and Distributors in Netherland Crop Protection Market
- Netherland Crop Protection Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2022 – 2027F
- Analyst Recommendations
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below: –
Related Reports by Ken Research: –