QuickBooks bank connection issues can lead to QuickBooks error 350. This error code can arise when the old banking connection has changed or expired. This issue can occur due to many possible reasons, like outdated bank details. If you are getting QuickBooks bank connection error 350, it can prevent you from refreshing your banking connections and transferring credits. In this article, we will help you terminate the error code by providing you with easy solutions.
If you are having trouble performing the steps or resolving the error code on your own, you can reach out to us at 1-855-856-0042 and get assistance from our support team.
Possible Factors for the QuickBooks Error Code 350
Error 350 unable to download bank transactions in QuickBooks can occur due to the following common factors –
- The servers of your financial institution are down or under maintenance, causing issues in connecting to the bank account.
- There are issues in your QuickBooks Desktop while establishing a connection with the bank servers.
- The connection from the bank’s side has expired or become outdated, which needs to be updated.
- Your company file size is not as per the allowed limit, and the bulky size is causing baking errors.
- The company file might be damaged, or the transactions stored in the file might be corrupted.
Recommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed
Practical Methods to Address the QuickBooks Can’t Connect Bank Error 350
Error message 350 connecting credit card account can be reliably resolved by following the solutions given below –
Solution 1 – Reconnect your Credit Card Account from the Banking Section
You can easily eliminate QB error code 350 by reconnecting to the bank account in the following manner
- Open QuickBooks Online to go to the Banking section and select the Transactions option.
- From the banking section, choose the bank accounts having issues and opt for the blank blue square for the accounts you wish to reconnect.
- Hit the link that says Sign-in and use the same user ID and password you use to access your account on the bank’s website.
- Choose the accounts from where you want to download the transactions in QuickBooks and hit the Continue button.
- Choose the Update option to let the latest transactions from the bank download into the application, and check if the 350 error code is removed.
Solution 2 – Update your Bank Sign-In Info to Mend the Connection Issue
You can resolve the bank connection problems by updating your bank sign-in info in QuickBooks.
- Open QuickBooks and hit the Banking or Transactions option from the sidebar menu to choose the bank or credit card account that is displaying error 350 and whose credentials aren’t up-to-date.
- Hit the Edit button, followed by the edit sign-in info option, and check for the fields that are automatically filled and where manual filling in is required.
- Change the username and password to make them up-to-date, followed by hitting the Update option.
QuickBooks error 350 can be rectified with the help of the easy solutions given above. If the issue persists, you can contact us at 1-855-856-0042 and get assistance from our QB ProAdvisor expert team.
Also read: Appropriate ways to rectify QuickBooks Error 1618