Ecosystem of Mattress Market in Brazil
Brazil’s Mattress Market is at a growing stage and has a fragmented market with about 6-8 organized Mattress companies. The Mattress Market in Brazil has seen the emergence of more players over the past 5 years. Ortobom, Anjos Colchões, Ecus, and Sleep Number are market leaders in Brazil.
For more information, Request a Free Sample Report
- Due to the fact that 80% of Brazilians experience some sort of difficulty falling asleep, the market for mattresses is likely to continue to see strong growth.
- Due to the rising prevalence of back and posture-related issues, more and more affluent consumers are embracing memory foam mattresses at a faster rate.
- Custom-made mattresses are high in demand in the country. Players in the market are also introducing a hybrid kind of mattresses with magnetism, infrared, and rattan.
Growing demand for specialty mattresses: Over the projected period, it is anticipated that rising disposable income and a rise in homeownership will increase demand for mattresses in Brazil. Additionally, as hotels proliferate around the major tourist cities of Brazil, mattress sales also climb. Customers are looking at e-commerce furniture sites, which is helping the sector grow even more. On the other hand, the need for hospital beds is increasing post-pandemic which is expected to place a significant demand on the industry. Additionally, the growing demand for specialty mattresses like airbeds, waterbeds, and foam-based mattresses is anticipated to be significantly influenced by the rising prevalence of back diseases, which are mostly brought on by uncomfortably hard sleeping surfaces.
Organic mattresses demand in the market: Mattress sales are expected to rise in the post-pandemic world as people are becoming more health-conscious. Furthermore, instead of traditional mattresses, people are purchasing innovatively designed mattresses with numerous benefits that are long-lasting. The desire for home renovation and interior design is a major driving force in the mattress market. People are remodeling their homes to make them healthier and more functional. Furthermore, the country’s major market players are focusing on the introduction and innovation of organic mattresses made from natural and environmentally friendly raw materials such as wool, natural latex, and organic cotton.
Internet usage has increased the demand: The mattress market in Brazil is divided into different categories, including innerspring mattresses, latex mattresses, memory foam mattresses, and others like air, water, and hybrid mattresses. Innerspring mattresses are expected to take about half of the market share among these categories over the forecast period. Due to the rising prevalence of back and posture-related issues, more and more affluent consumers are embracing this sort of category at a faster rate. But due to the higher benefits the sector offers, the market for memory foam mattresses is expected to grow significantly by 2027. Furthermore, the country’s growing internet usage has increased the demand for mattresses that are being sold in online stores.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Brazil Mattress Market Outlook To 2027F – Segmented By Size of Mattress (King Size and Super King Size, Queen Size, Double Size and Single and Three Quarter), By Type of Mattress (Spring, Foam and Latex, and Others), By Region (North, Northeast, Central-West, South, and Southeast), By Type of Distribution Channel (Retail and Direct Sales), and By Organized and Unorganized” observed the potential of the Mattress Market in Brazil. The change in consumer preferences, health-conscious among the population, the rising internet population in the country, an increase in hotel rooms, and the development of the hospitality sector are expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The Brazil Mattress Market is expected to grow at ~% CAGR over the forecasted period 2022-2027F.
Key Segments Covered in the report
Brazil Mattress Market Companies
- Size of Mattresses:
- King Size and Super King Size
- Queen Size
- Double Size
- Single and Three Quarter
- Type of Mattresses:
- Pocket Spring
- Bonell Spring
- Offset Spring
- Foam and Latex
- Others (Gel based, water based, air-based mattresses, orthopedic mattress and coir mattress and rubber mattress)
- Distribution Channel:
- Retail Sales
- Direct Sales
- Hotels, Resorts and Residential Sector
- Market Structure:
- Organized Sector
- Unorganized Sector
Key Target Audience
- Mattress Raw Material Producers
- Mattress Manufacturers, Importers and Trader
- Distributors / Retailers / Stockists
- Mattress Specialist Retailers
- Mattress Internet Retailers
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Year: 2017-2022
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2022– 2027F
Visit A link Request for Custom Report
- Anjos Colchões
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc.
- Sleep Number
- Colchão Inteligente
- Dorel Home
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Executive Summary of Brazil Mattress Market
- Brazil Mattress Market Introduction and Value Chain Analysis
- Brazil Mattress Market Size, 2017-2022
- Brazil Mattress Market Segmentation, 2022
- Trade Scenario in Brazil Mattress Market (Import and Export), 2017-2022
- Decision-Making Process before purchasing Mattresses in Brazil
- Trends and Developments in Brazil’s Mattress Market
- Issues and Challenges in Brazil’s Mattress Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for Brazil Mattress Market
- Regulatory Framework in Brazil Mattress Market
- Comparative Landscape in Brazil Mattress Market
- Brazil Mattress Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2022-2027F
- Analyst Recommendations
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-
Related Reports By Ken Research:
South Africa Mattress Market Outlook To 2023
Thailand Mattress Market Outlook to 2023