WHAT IS THE SIZE OF GLOBAL ENERGY DRINKS INDUSTRY?
Energy drinks are beverages that contain a high level of stimulant ingredients like caffeine, ginseng, guarana, taurine, and others as well as sugar, vitamins or carnitine, and others. These products are promoted to boost energy levels and enhance physical performance and mental alertness. Energy drinks are widely popular as dietary supplements and consumed by teens, adults, and even the geriatric population.
Global Energy Drinks Market is expected to record a positive CAGR of ~% during the forecast period (2022-2028) and is expected to reach nearly US$ ~ billion by 2028, owing to the growing demand for potential energy booster products like energy drinks which also improves physical and cognitive performance.
For more information, Request a Free Sample Report
The COVID-19 pandemic positively impacted the Energy Drinks Market owing to the increased demand for functional beverages, and healthy drinks that boost energy levels. Moreover, consumers are still engaged in various exercise regimes in their homes, which leads to the continued need for energy drinks products. In addition, the increased consumption of energy drinks and increased sales of the products through online channels has benefitted the growth of the Global Energy Drinks Market.
The Energy Drinks Market is segmented by type, product type, packaging type, end-user, flavor, and distribution channel. In addition, the report also covers market size and forecasts for the four region’s Energy Drinks Market. The revenue used to size and forecast the market for each segment is US$ billion.
GLOBAL ENERGY DRINKS MARKET SEGMENTATIONS BY TYPE AND PRODUCT TYPE
By Type: Non-alcoholic segment held the largest share of the Global Energy Drinks Market in 2022, owing to the surging demand for functional drinks that boost energy and offer other benefits such as improved physical endurance, and others.
The rising disposable income, changes in lifestyle, and high intake of non-alcoholic drinks are expected to fuel the demand for the segment in Global Energy Drinks Market.
By Product Type: Drinks segment accounted for the largest share of the Global Energy Drinks Market by product type in 2022, due to the growing demand for on-the-go drinks that boost energy levels and provides other health benefits.
The increasing popularity of energy drinks among consumers as potential energy boosters and functional drinks that enhance physical and cognitive performance is anticipated to augment the growth of the segment in the market.
Visit A link Request for Custom Report
GLOBAL ENERGY DRINKS MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PACKAGING TYPE AND BY FLAVOR
By Packaging Type: The cans segment accounted for the largest share of the Global Energy Drinks Market in 2022, owing to the growing demand for convenient and ready-to-drink beverages among consumers.
The increasing preference for energy drinks in cans, especially metal cans, as they can be easily transported and are not easily breakable is likely to boost the demand for the segment in the Global Energy Drinks Market.
By Flavor: Flavored segment accounted for the largest share of the Global Energy Drinks Market in 2022, due to the availability of a variety of flavors like orange, apple, grape, lemon, and others in energy drinks.
The growing demand for energy-boosting drinks in a variety of flavors among consumers is encouraging manufacturers to launch flavored energy drinks is anticipated to propel the growth of the segment in the market.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Energy Drinks Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis of the Energy Drinks Market
- Market Size and Segmentation of the Global Energy Drinks Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Energy Drinks Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Energy Drinks Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Energy Drinks Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strategic Developments of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Energy Drinks Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Global Energy Drinks Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application/End-User Segments with historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Energy Drinks Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Energy Drinks Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- AriZona Beverages USA
- National Beverage Corp.
- Red Bull
- Monster Energy Company
- Amway Corp.
- NOS Energy Company
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Pepper Snapple Group
- AB InBev
- Starbucks Corp.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Energy Drinks Manufacturers
- Energy Drinks Raw Material Providers
- Nutritional Drinks Manufacturers
- Functional Drinks Manufacturers
- Beverages Companies
- Energy Drinks Packaging Services
- Packaging Equipment Manufacturers
- Investors in Food & Beverage
- Caffeine Producers
- Sweetener producers
- Food Safety Authorities
- Advertising Companies
- Alcohol Industry
- F&B Marketing Agencies
- Dietary Supplements Manufacturers
- F&B Research Institutes
- Sports & Event Management Companies
- Entrepreneurs in Beverage Industry
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Government Departments for Food Standards
- Online Retail Platforms
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-