- The Chemical & Pharmaceutical industry can grow up to 11% in the next 5 years in the Philippines, which will directly impact the wastewater that is treated and generated by the industry. Also, with increasing regulations on hazardous wastewater in the Philippines, WWTP will be affected as well.
- Food and Beverage Industry would still be dominating in terms of Waste Water generation as this industry generates maximum waste.
- Power Plant would see a rise in revenue but in terms of overall share, it would decrease as the Philippines is now moving towards clean energy sources.
Membrane bioreactors: Membrane bioreactor (MBR) technology has emerged as a wastewater treatment technology of choice over the activated sludge process (ASP), which has been the conventional municipal wastewater technology over the last century. MBRs are a perfect pre-treatment in industrial applications when further treatment with Nanofiltration or reverse osmosis is considered. The technique is advanced and can be applied in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment. Higher operational costs must be balanced by superior effluent quality.
To Know More about this report, Download Free Sample Report
Depleting Resources and Quality: With the groundwater depleting and decreasing availability of potable water across the island nation, the World Bank report predicting a global shortfall of water and indicating a high degree of water shortage in the Philippines by 2040 are compelling reasons for the growing needs of the wastewater treatment market.
Centralized Waste Water Treatment Plant: In many economic zones managed by PEZA, there has been a development in centralized WWTP. This has encouraged companies to set up their manufacturing plants in the country with lesser cost in Wastewater management and an increase in investment in pre-treatment plants.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Philippines Industrial Waste Water Treatment Market Outlook to 2026F – Driven by Rising Industrialization, Depletion of Resources and Government’s Strong Initiatives in Waste Water Treatment’ by Ken Research observed that Waste Water Treatment market is an emergent market in Philippines at a rebounding stage from the economic crisis after pandemic. The rising industrialization and pollution in the rivers, along with the growing awareness and Government initiatives, is expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The Philippines Waste Water Treatment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecasted period 2022F-2026F.
Key Segments Covered in the report: –
Philippines Industrial Waste Water Treatment Market
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Paper & Pulp Industry
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Semiconductor and Electronics Industry
By Order Intake
- EPC Contracts
- O&M Contracts
Key Target Audience
- Waste Water Treatment Service Providers
- Water Treatment Equipment Distributors
- Water Treatment Equipment Manufacturers
- FMCG Companies
- Waste Water Treatment Companies
- Paper Manufactures
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
Visit this Link Request for a custom report
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2018-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022F-2026F
- Eco-System Technologies, inc.
- Subic water and Sewerage Company
- VA Tech WA bag Philippines
- KSB PHILIPPINES, INC
- Manila Water Company, inc.
- Prime Metro BMD corporation
- JFE Engineering Corporation Philippine
- JFE Techno Manila, inc.
- Yokogawa Philippines inc.
- Anti-Pol Ecosystem
- Green Innovations Inc
- Pro water Technologies inc.
- ERA INTEGRATED CORPORATION
- ORCA Applied Engineering Solutions Corp.
- Pall Roces Corporation (PRC)
- Global Water Engineering Corp.
- Bongar Enviro Systems Technologies Corp
- BT ENVIRO projects, inc.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Philippines Industrial Waste Water Treatment Market, 2018-2026F
- Philippines Economic Analysis
- Philippines Waste Utilization
- Business Cycle and Genesis of Philippines Industrial Waste Water Treatment Market
- Value Chain of Philippines Industrial Waste Water Treatment Market
- Stages of the Waste Process for Small Enterprise & Industry
- Ecosystem in Philippines Industrial Waste Water Treatment Market
- EPC Contractor Categories
- EPC Contract Payment System
- EPC Project Timeline
- Roadmap for Tender Application for EPC Company
- EPC Asset Light Operational Model
- Government & Private EPC Contacts
- Operation And Maintenance Contracts
- Market Size Analysis of Philippines Data Center Market, 2018-2021
- End User Analysis of Philippines Industrial Waste Water Treatment Market
- Growth Drivers
- SWOT Analysis of Philippines Industrial Waste Water Market
- Market Size on the basis of Order Intake 2022-26F
- Competition Framework of Philippines Waste Water Treatment Market
- Market Opportunities and Analyst Recommendation
- Industry Speaks
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below: –
Related Reports by Ken Research:-