desert safari Dubai deals
If you’re looking for a desert safari Dubai, you’re in luck! Our Dubai deals page has the latest deals on desert safari tours available, so be sure to check it out!
Desert safaris are a popular tourist attraction in Dubai. They offer visitors an incredible view of the sand and desertscape, and allow for a great chance to see some of Dubai’s wildlife. If you’re looking for a good desert safari deal in Dubai, be sure to check our deals page!
What to expect on a desert safari in Dubai
If you’re in Dubai and want to take a desert safari, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First, you’ll need to book your safari as far in advance as possible. The best time to do this is during the winter when the temperatures are cooler and there’s less chance of rain.
Second, make sure you have all the necessary gear. This includes plenty of water, sunscreen, insect repellent, and sunglasses.
Third, be prepared for a lot of walking. Desert safari tours typically involve a lot of hiking through sand and dunes. And don’t forget your camera! You’ll likely be able to snap some amazing photographs on your desert safari in Dubai.
What to pack for a desert safari in Dubai
Just in time for summer, Desert Safari Dubai has some great deals for those looking to explore the Arabian Desert. From jeeps to 4x4s, horseback riding to camel riding, there is something for everyone on this Dubai desert safari!
When packing for a desert safari in Dubai, think about what you’ll need to stay comfortable. Some essentials include water, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses and insect repellent. There are also a number of food items that you’ll want to bring along with you on your trip – snacks, lunch and dinner. Be sure to pack extra water if you’re planning on taking any hikes or camel rides during your desert safari in Dubai.
Another thing to keep in mind when packing for a desert safari in Dubai is the weather. Make sure you have clothing that can handle both hot and cold weather conditions. And don’t forget your passport and other travel documents!
The best dubai deals for Desert Safari
The Desert Safari is one of the most popular attractions in Dubai and for good reason. The safari is filled with exotic animals including camels, lions, elephants and more. But whether you’re a nature lover or just looking for a great deal, these deals are worth checking out.
1. Desert Safari Combo Ticket: This voucher entitles you to visit both the Dubai Zoo and the Desert Safari in one day. It’s normally priced at Dh150, but currently, it’s on offer for only Dh99.
2. Lions & Elephants Combo Ticket: This voucher entitles you to visit both the Dubai Zoo and the Desert Safari and see two different types of elephants – lions for Dh199.
3. Camel Ride: If you’re looking for an adrenaline-pumping experience, why not try a camel ride? A camel ride through the desert will cost you around Dh100 per person.
4. VIP Experience at the Desert Safari: If you’re looking to take your experience to the next level, consider booking a VIP experience at the safari. This will set you back around Dh350 per person but it will give you exclusive access to the animal enclosures and a private tour guide.5. Make a Reservation at the Desert Safari: If you’re not sure when you’ll be in Dubai, make a reservation at the Desert Safari. This will guarantee you a spot on the safari and avoid any long queues.
6. Save on Food and Drinks: When you visit the Desert Safari, don’t forget to save on food and drinks. There are plenty of restaurants and cafes nearby that you can visit while you’re there.
7. Use the Dubai Shopping Pass: If you’re planning on spending a lot of time shopping in Dubai, the Dubai Shopping Pass is a great way to save money. This pass entitles you to discounts on a range of products and services, including at the Desert Safari.8. Use the Dubai Public Transport: If you’re planning on visiting the Desert Safari, why not use public transport? The safari is only a few kilometers away from the Bur Dubai Bus Station.