The telescopic ladder is one of the most important tools when it comes to industrial or household use. Whenever you think about a portable and compact ladder, the first thing that arrives in your mind will be a telescopic ladder. The main reason behind the popularity of the telescopic ladder is its compact nature so you can store it in a small space it could be a cupboard or in a boot space of the car. But while making a purchase, there can be some questions that may arrive in your mind. Here we will try to cover all those questions with their most appropriate answer.
Here are the questions that we are going to cover in this article:
1. What is the telescopic ladder?
2. Advantages of a telescopic ladder.
3. Types of work telescopic ladder can perform
4. Safety of telescopic ladder
5. Quality of Telescopic ladder
6. Telescopic ladder recommendation
What is Telescopic Ladder
A telescopic ladder is more than what it exactly sounds like, it is an advanced design made up of several overlapping that enables the ladder to collapse into itself. Unlike other rigid ladders, the telescopic ladder is made of aluminium material. It is a highly useful variant of the aluminium ladder.
Benefits of Telescopic Ladder
There are so many advantages of using a telescopic ladder, some of them are:
- Compact and portable so they are convenient for storage as they take small space.
- They are very less vulnerable to the element due to their making procedure.
- They are light in weight so they can be transported and carried easily.
- It is highly versatile and can be used for a number of jobs.
- Highly safe, due to its sturdy build quality.
Types of Job Telescopic Ladder can perform
As mentioned above, the telescopic ladder is highly versatile i.e. it can perform a number of jobs, especially it can perform all the activities that a wooden ladder can perform. Some jobs that telescopic ladder can perform include roofing, painting, window cleaning, doing outdoor electric work, etc.
Safety of Telescopic Ladder
Safety is one of the most important things that you must consider while using a ladder. A lot of safety considerations in the telescopic ladder revolve around their safety-critical, especially their locking mechanism. Here we are mentioning some easy ways to stay safe with the telescopic ladder.
- Check for the ladder stile, rung, and feet, as you do with any other ladder.
- Make sure that the locking mechanism is working properly.
- Always stable the ladder against the solid surface or wall.
- Make sure that the ladder is inclined properly before you start climbing on it.
- Try to avoid any sudden impacts on the ladder when extending and closing it – this may weaken the safety mechanisms.
- Do not make any changes in the locking mechanism when you are actually on the ladder.
- Keep your telescopic ladder in a clean and dry environment, to reduce the chances of rusting or damage.
Quality of Telescopic Ladder
This is an obvious question that arrives in everyone’s mind while making a purchase. If you are buying it online, you should go to a trusted shop that is known for serving good quality products. And if you are buying it online you must choose an authorized brand and manufacturer, you should check for their rating and reviews.
There are some safety standards that you can consider while making your decision. The ladder should meet the EN131 safety standards. It is not a legal requirement, but it is a voluntary standard that guarantees the safety of the aluminium ladder.
Telescopic Ladder Recommendation
There are so many good manufacturers that are selling telescopic ladders in India. Unique Power Technologies is one of them, which is selling products under their brand name EQUAL and serving very good quality as compared to price. Their product may look a bit costlier than others, because of their high quality, so it is worth buying. Here are some recommendations for you.
Telescopic Ladder 5 meter
Telescopic Ladder 3.2 meter
Telescopic Ladder 3.8 meter
Double Telescopic Ladder
Telescopic Ladder Black
If you have any questions regarding industrial ladder, material handling, aluminium ladder or home improvement let us know. We’ll be happy to help you. Thanks for reading. Have a great day ahead. Cheers.
Article Source: Top Questions Asked On Telescopic Ladder