Super Brain Yoga: Develop the dormant part of the brain

Super Brain Yoga: Develop the dormant part of the brain

The brain has an important role in our life and everyday work. The human mind is the best of all the creations of God. The ability to think, to feel, the ability of immunity, and to be able to do something better, all these are related to our brain.

Our brain weighs about 2 kilograms. Which has unlimited potential. According to scientists, about 8 percent of the human brain can be used in a lifetime. The remaining 92 percent part remains unusable in the dormant state.

You also know that along with the body, the brain also needs nourishing energy. Just like food to keep the body healthy and physical exercise is necessary to keep fit. Similarly, the brain needs exercise.

There is much such yoga asana that keeps our body healthy as well as keeps our mind healthy. Come, today we are going to know about some such yoga asana. So let’s go to SuperBrain Yoga.

Super Brain Yoga: Know Its Method and Benefits:-

Everyone is aware of the effect of yoga, but do you know that yoga increases the effective functioning of the brain by freeing us from stress. Also, the left brain is activated when breathing through the right nostril. While breathing through the left nostril, the right brain is activated.

How to do super brain yoga:

  • First of all, stand in a normal position and keep the arms normal as well.
  • After this, hold the right ear with your left hand. Keep in mind that in this position, keep your thumb in front.
  • Now lift the right hand and hold the left ear. In this position, your right arm should be on top of the left arm.
  • After this, in the same stage, gradually the general penal meeting was started.
  • One thing to keep in mind is that while sitting down, breathe in and while coming up, you have to exhale.
  • It is necessary to have harmony in both sitting and standing down and inhaling and exhaling.
  • After sitting down, stay for 2-3 seconds and then get up, in this way your one cycle is complete.
  • In the beginning, you should complete 10-15 such cycles and gradually increase it.

Benefits of Super Brain Yoga:

  • By doing this, the flow of blood increases, which recharges the brain.
  • Helps to increase memory and concentration.
  • The power of thinking increases.
  • This yoga provides peace and focuses on the brain of hyperactive children.
  • Relieves stress, anxiety, depression, etc.
  • With the help of super brain yoga, relief can also be found in diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, autism, learning disability.
  • Along with this, it also relieves the pain of feet and knees due to arthritis, lower back pain, and varicose veins.
  • It also makes the body balanced and flexible.
  • With regular practice of this yoga, bodyweight works and digestion process also improves.

Here we have told you about such an action of yoga which gives new energy to your mind. Also, you always feel refreshed by using it.

If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join the 200 hour yoga teacher training in Goa, India.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!