Victony WA305 Extender Setup is a dual-band wireless extender configuration. That enhances your wifi signal or wifi network and gives you a best-uninterrupted games, movies, and web series. Victony WIFI Extender Setup comes with 4 external antennas you may trust on having unequaled wifi range throughout your homes and workplaces. You can link your New extender setup quite easily. It’s a plug-and-play gadget that connects with any router in 15 seconds. Victony WIFI Range Extender configuration contains three modes “Router/Repeater/AP”, which you may pick according to your demand. But one thing you need to know is when you alter the mode do not forget to reset or reconfigure your Ap.setup
VICONY WI-FI EXTENDER SETUP ONLINE
- First, place your Victony WiFi Extender and router in the same room.
- Ensure that your router’s signal reaches the extender at least 50%.
- Now turn on your extension and router.
- Wait a few seconds and see if the LED light stays steady green.
- Setup victony wa305 extender on your laptop, computer, or mobile.
- There is no need to enter a password the first time as they automatically connect.
- Then they opened an online browser after connecting.
- Type New Extender Setup or 192.168.10 in the address bar.
- You’ll see 1 login box
- Your login is “admin”.
- Choose your extender and enter your new extender setup password.
- Reboot your extender for 15-20 seconds after setting it up.
- Connect your device to the Victony WiFi Range Extender (SSID EXt) setup.
SETTING UP YOUR WPS VICTONY EXTENDER
- Setup your AP wifi range extender through the WPS button. Setup your app extender by following the steps below.
- First, connect your extension and router through Ethernet.
- Wait for the LED light to stabilise.
- Then hold the WPS button for 5 seconds.
- Both devices’ lights will flash for 15-20 seconds before stopping, indicating a successful setup.
- Unplug your new extender setup and place it anywhere you want.
- The new extender will then show up as “SSID EXT” in your wifi list, using the same password as your router.
Update Victony WA305 wifi extender
Follow these simple steps to upgrade the Victony WA305 extender firmware:
- Go to the company’s website and download the latest firmware.
- Enter your extender’s login and password at ap.setup.
- Go to System Tools.
- Firmware Upgrade
- Click upgrade and locate the firmware file.
- Then restart the extender. Your extension’s firmware has been upgraded successfully.