RBR50 Orbi router is a Tri-band Wi-Fi router offering high-speed network and coverage at every corner of your house or work space. It is one of the reliable routers offering fast and wireless network coverage. Setting up the orbi rbr50 is an easy process and by using the orbilogin.com you can access the orbi RBR50 login page. Follow the given steps to perform the Orbi rbr50 login and setup process:
Steps for Orbi Router RBR50 Setup:
- Open a web browser and access the orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com page.
- Orbi login window will appear on your screen.
- Fill in the login username and password for your orbi router.
- Then, click on the ‘Sign in’ option to get to the Orbi router setup page.
- Unplug your modem and remove the backup battery if it uses one and plug the modem back.
- Connect your modem to the yellow internet port on your Orbi router using the Ethernet cable.
- Next connect your orbi router to a power source. Note that if the power LED does not light press the on or off button.
- Wait until the orbi router’s ring LED turn solid white to pulse white.
- Place the orbi satellite in the middle of your property to get the best network coverage.
- Now connect the orbi satellite to a power source. Press the On or Off button if the light does not light on your Orbi satellite.
- You need to wait for the satellite’s ring LED to turn solid white, the pulse white and then pulse magenta.
- If the Orbi satellite successfully syncs with the Orbi router, the Orbi satellite’s ring LED pulses white, then lights solid blue to indicate a good connection, and then turns off.
- Next connect your computer to the Orbi router rbr50 with an Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection.
- To connect with Wi-Fi, find the Wi-Fi network name and password on the orbi router label.
- You can download the Orbi app or also use web interface to set up your Orbi Wi-Fi network.
- Once done, the router’s ring LED will turn off.
By utilizing these steps you can access the setup wizard of your orbi device. But if you are facing any error, you can speak to the technicians as well or can do a live chat with them.