Jump starters are the great devices which let you start your vehicle in case of a battery failure. These are indeed very useful and time saving devises for car owners as they can be charged using a normal adapter or plug through wall outlet which means that you won’t have to wait for hours before the battery charge gets charged enough to start your car. But how do you know when it’s time to charge your jump starter?
Jump starters come with led lights and voltage indicators. When the voltage is low, this indicator will start flashing at a very high speed. This means that you should charge your jump starter as soon as possible.
Now the question is how to charge imazing jumpstarter? Well, for this you need a wall adapter and an outlet from where you can get electricity. The process of charging it is easy and simple:
- Plug in your device to the wall outlet using the wall adapter provided with the charge imazing jump starter.
- Once it’s plugged in, you can check the indicator light of your device to see if it shows any sign of charging or not. If led indicator is showing red color, then that means that there is a low voltage issue and your device has started charging itself automatically. The speed of charging your imazing jump starter will depend on how depleted it was.
- Once the device is fully charged, led indicator light will start glowing a solid green color and you can now use your imazing jump starter as usual.
Now there are different types of devices available for starting the engines in case of battery failure. One such device is imazing jump starter.
This device is simple to use and can be recharged at your home using a normal wall adapter.
But how do you recharge such devices? Let’s find out right now:
- First thing that you need to make sure before the process of charging you imazing jump starter is that your car battery should also be charged. Also make sure that the battery of your car is not dead because if it’s dead, then you can’t start the engine even using a fully charged imazing jump starter.
- Once you are able to start your engine, plug in your device on an adapter which comes with the imazing jump starter and then plug it into a wall outlet.
- When you plug your imazing jump starter in a wall outlet, the indicator light will start showing red color. This means that it’s charging itself automatically.
- The speed of charging your device depends on how depleted it was. If the recharge time seems too long to you, then you can use other chargers like car chargers or even generator chargers to charge your device.
- Once your imazing jump starter is fully charged, the indicator light will start glowing green color and you can now use it as usual.
Now let’s see how should you charge a car battery:
- First start your engine and then check the status of it by turning on the headlights. If they do not turn on, then you may have to jump start your car battery using a different device like a jump starter or even a manual crank charger.
- Open the hood of your car and disconnect the main battery cable by unhooking it from any terminal ends near it. Once disconnected, spray some rustkiller on the terminal and reconnect it back. This will ensure that there is a good connection between your battery cable and the terminals of your car’s engine so that electricity can flow easily through them.
- Now connect the positive end of jump starter to one terminal of your car’s battery while the negative end should be connected to another terminal. The positive terminal of your battery is indicated by the “+” symbol written on it. And negative terminal is indicated by a “-“symbol.
- Once done, close the hood of your car and then press the start button. Your engine will start automatically after this process which means that jump starter has done its job successfully and you can now connect the jumper cables back to their places.
- Disconnect the jump starter and then try using your engine again just in case if it’s not able to start on its own this time. If engine starts, disconnect everything carefully and enjoy your car!
And if it doesn’t start, then you may need to recharge the jump starter before trying again.
If your device is not working properly and not starting your engines, then it’s better to try recharging it because sometimes even fully charged devices fail to start the engine due to some technical errors.
Now you know what to do when your device fails to start the engine automatically. Hope that this article helped you a lot and if you have any suggestions for this article, then please do leave a comment below.
Thanks for reading this blog post on how to charge an imazing jump starter. If you have any other questions, please leave a comment below and we’ll be happy to answer it!