Unable to access extender.linksys.com web-based setup page using the aforementioned steps? If
so, then your Wi-Fi range extender is already configured. So use these steps (as per your device’s
operating system) for accessing the Linksys wireless extender setup page:
For Windows 10 Operating System:
- Go to the start button and open file explorer.
- Tap on “Network” on the left pane.
- Under the network, right-click on the name of Extender.
- And then click on “view device web-page” from the drop-down list.
- Enter the assigned username and password and click “login”.
- The web browser will now open the extender.linksys.com web-based setup page.
For Windows 8 /8.1 Operating System:
- Go to charms bar – the bar on the right that shows five icons on your home screen, and click
- In the prompted box, type “Network” and press enter.
- Click on the Network application from the result.
- Under the Network, right-click on the extender’s icon and select “properties”.
- Note down the extender’s IP address from here.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address on the address bar and click enter.
- That’s it! Now, you will be on the extender’s http //extender.linksys.com setup page.
For Mac Operating System:
- Go to Safari web browser and open the Bookmarks tab.
- Choose Bonjour from the drop-down list and double-click on it.
- Use the username and password that you have assigned to your extender’s network, else, use
admin and password as the credentials.
- Now you will be routed to the online http //extender.linksys.com setup page of a wireless
Linksys Extender Setup Page – Mac Address
In case you have a Linksys, simply enter in the address bar for Windows and Linksys Extender
for Mac users, to get to the smart Wi-Fi setup page. The three X, in the end, denotes the last three
characters of your router’s MAC address. If you don’t know how to find the MAC (Media
Access Control) address, go to the extender settings page, select status, and click on WLAN
Statistics. Here you will find the MAC address of your Linksys extender.