Access the Linksys smart Wi-Fi dashboard using the default domain http://linksyssmartwifi.com.Linksys smart Wi-Fi setup wizard allows you to customize the settings like- changing the Linksys Wi-Fi network name and password. Access the Linksys smart Wi-Fi login page to perform the Linksys firmware upgrade that will improve the overall performance of the device.
Use the linksyssmartwifi.com we blink to create a Linksys smart Wi-Fi account.
1. You must first connect the antennae to your device before plugging it into a power source.
Make sure the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router power switch is turned on.
2. Then attach it to the modem using an Ethernet wire connected to its port.
3. You must connect it to your computer in the same way.
4. Open your computer’s web browser and they are type in the web browser
linksyssmartwifi.com into the URL field, then press the enter key.
5. Select the check box for the licensing terms that displays. Then, to continue, click the next button.
6. You have the option of updating your device now or later.
7. To improve security, click next and update the login credentials.
8. That completes the setup of your gadget. High-speed internet is currently available.
How Do I Use Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router?
Are you searching for the simplest ways to use your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router? This is the right place for you. Here you will know the easiest methods to access your Linksys smart Wi-Fi router and control it with the login process.
1. To use a web browser to access your device, you must first open one on your computer.
2. Make sure your computer’s Ethernet wire is correctly connected to the router.
3. After that, put myrouter.local into the address box and press enter.
4. Instead of using the web URL, you may use the IP address.
5. Then, click the Login button and enter the router’s default password, admin.
6. You will be able to access your device without difficulty as a result of this.