Tplinkwifi.net may be a web-based router configuration page for all TP-Link routers at http://tplinkwifi.net where you’ll change Wi-Fi password and various network settings. Note: the primary that you simply need to do is connect your PC with TP-Link Router Network. you’ll connect wirelessly or if you don’t know the password of the Wi-Fi network then you’ll connect using an coax . Internet Connectivity isn’t required, just a connection between your PC/Laptop and thus the Router.
How to login at tplinkwifi.net?
1. Open an online browser on your PC.
3. You’ll be taken to the TP-Link Router Login page.
4. Here you’ll need to enter the login username and password to continue. The default username and password for TP-Link Router login is “admin”.
5. Once you enter the right login credentials, you’ll be logged into the TP-Link Router Settings. From there, you’ll change the required settings of the router including Wi-Fi Settings, LAN Settings, Security Settings, etc.
How to change TP-Link Wi-Fi SSID?
Changing the TP-Link Wi-Fi SSID is a simple process once you login to the TP-Link Router Settings. As mentioned, you’ll change most the settings of the router from the Router Settings page. Here is how you’ll change the TP-Link Wi-Fi SSID:
1. Log in to the TP-Link Router Settings using the aforementioned method.
2. Once logged in, attend Wireless > Wireless Settings from the left column.
3. Next to the Wireless Network Name field, enter your required SSID.
4. Click on the Save button many to avoid wasting”> to save lots of lots of the changes.
5. The router will reboot after it and every one the previously connected devices are going to be disconnected since SSID is modified.
How to change TP-Link Wi-Fi Password?
Changing your TP-Link Wi-Fi Password is basically easy, a bit like SSID and here is how you’ll change your TP-Link Wi-Fi Password:
1. Log in to the TP-Link Router Settings page.
2. Once logged in, attend Wireless > Wireless Security from the left column.
3. Confirm that WPA/WPA2 – Personal is chosen.
4. Now, within the Wireless Password field, enter your new TP-Link Wi-Fi Password.
5. Click on the Save button many |to avoid wasting”> to save lots of lots of the changes.
6. The router will reboot after it and your TP-Link Wi-Fi Password would are changed.