Access Tp Link Router Login Via http://tplinkwifi.net Login
Here are the steps to reach the Tplink Router login and tplinkwifi.net dashboard:
How to access Tplink Router Setup page – tplinkwifi.net
- If you use a wireless router, first ensure that the Wi-Fi enabled device in question is connected to it. Simply, open the Wi-Fi option on your device and choose the connection named TP-LINK_xxxxxx. The exact name of the router and the default password will be available on the label attached to the router or on its box.
- If it’s a wired router, use an Ethernet cable to connect the computer and router.
- Open up your browser (Google Chrome, Edge (Internet Explorer), Safari, etc.) and in the address bar enter any of the following URLs or IPs (the addresses differ between models so keep trying until one works):- tplinkwifi.net- http://tplinkwifi.net
- You will be taken to the login page, by default the tplinkwifi net login username and password is admin (all lowercase). However, if you changed the credentials to enhance security, enter those instead.
- Note: If you updated the login credentials for tplink login and have forgotten what they were, don’t worry, simply press and hold the reset button on your router (you’ll need a sharp object like a needle) to factory reset it.
- That’s it; you are in! Modify settings as per your preference or as required by your ISP.
If you are facing problems logging in, you may be entering the wrong credentials, or the login page may not be loading correctly.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issues you face while logging in to tplinkwifi.net:
- As mentioned above, hard reset the device by pressing the reset button. The username and password are restored to the original – admin (all lowercase).
- If the URLs tplinkwifi.net or http://tplinkwifi.net are leading you to an error page, take the following steps:- Ensure that your device is connected to the right TP-Link router- Clear cache, cookies, and history of your browser – Use a different browser to access the URL
- Instead of tplinkwifi.net use http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or any of the IPs we mention below.
- Download and install the TP-Link Tether app from the Apple Store or Google Play. Find the router in the devices list and edit settings from the app.
- If all else fails and you still cannot reach the Tp-Link login page, it may be time to get help from an expert.