Wifi.wavlink.com connects you to the IP address 192.168.10.1. http://wifi.wavlink.com or http://ap.setup are the default web addresses for logging in or customizing the wavlink wifi extender. wifi.wavlink.com redirects the IP address 192.168.10.1. To access the Wavlink extender setup page, go to wifi.wavlink.com or http://ap.setup.
Here’s a rundown of everything you’ll need to finish the Wavlink Extender Setup. Make sure you follow all of the directions to the letter and don’t skip any of the steps given below.
- Turn on your Wavlink Wi-Fi Extender by plugging it into an electrical outlet.
- At the same moment, turn on your WPS-enabled router and the power switch.
- Place your Extenders close together till the Wavlink Extender Setup is complete.
- On both the router and the extender, look for the WPS button.
- To set up the router and the Wavlink extender, hit the WPS button on the router and the Wavlink extender.
- Please wait for the connecting process to finish before proceeding.
- You’ll notice that the connection has been formed after a few minutes, and the LED lights have gone green.
Wavlink Extender Setup via WPS button
If you are a new user of the wavlink extender and are unable to complete the wavlink extender setup using the WPS technique, you can utilize the WPS button to complete the wavlink extender setup.
- Connecting to the WPS is a less complicated way to expand your network. Make sure your wireless router supports WPS before doing the Setting Steps.
- After clicking the WPS button on your router and then on your Wavlink extender, wait 2 minutes.
- When the blue LED turns on, the WPS link is established.
- There’s no need to worry because the WI-FI repeater has already found the signal.
- The SSIDs and passwords for your extended network and your local host network are now the same.
How Can I Login into Wavlink Extender?
- Connect a PC to the network of your router. You can also acquire the IP address directly from the computer’s settings.
- To connect to the router, you must use the SSID and password displayed on the bottom of the router.
- The wired connection can be made via an Ethernet cable. On your computer, launch a web browser.
- Use the alternate IP address or type wifi.wavlink.com/ap.setup. A login screen will appear.
- Choose the language in which you’d like to complete the setup. Then, in both the username and password fields, type admin. This is the default password for setting up a Wavlink wifi range extender.
- You’ll see the dashboard, where you may click on manual setup and follow the setup instructions.
Why are users getting the error of wifi.wavlink.com not working error?
If you’re having trouble accessing the wav link extender login page via wifi.wavlink.com, you can attempt the steps below to fix the problem.
- Log in to the Wavlink setup website using the web address ap.setup or the IP address 192.168.10.1.
- Check the wavlink login information you’ve provided. The login information can be found in the user manual.
- To sign into your wavlink device, use a separate web browser.
- You must switch from a wireless to a wired connection. To connect to the wavlink device, use an Ethernet cable.
- To resolve the wavlink extender setup difficulties, perform a factory data reset.
Easy steps of Wavlink Repeater Setup:
- Go to your Wi-Fi settings and look for the wavlink organisation, then click the ‘Connect’ button.
- Using your web browser, go to wifi.wavlink.com or ap.setup. You will be asked to select your preferred language.
- Fill in the login credentials for your wavlink device. In the administrator name and administrator passkey fields, type ‘admin.’
- Select the ‘Login’ option. Enter the IP address 192.168.10.1 into the software if the wavlink login window isn’t available or wifi.wavlink.com isn’t working.
- The wavlink setup wizard will then appear on your PC screen. Select the ‘Get Started’ option to have the setup wizard filter for the available remote organizations.
- Choose the correct SSID for the switch you want to expand with the wavlink wifi extender. When you’re finished, type the secret word.