The tplinkrepeater.net is the web management page that is utilized to do the login the interface of TP-Link repeater.
Users can type the web address http://tplinkrepeater.net to get to the TP-Link repeater login page. Moreover, rather than using page by tplinkrepeater.net to reach the web page, its recommended to sign in with the default IP address 192.168.0.254.
http://tplinkrepeater.net – TP-Link Repeater Login
The user can easily log in to the TP-link repeater with http://tplinkrepeater.net
- First, you need to open the Safari web browser.
- Here you can enter the www.tplinkrepeater.net
- Now you enter the username and the password.
- Both are admins here.
- After this, you can click on the settings.
- Now again click on the advanced settings.
- You can easily access many features in the settings.
- The user can use http://tplinkrepeater.net to log into the settings.
TP-Link Repeater Setup – Using TP-link web browser
- Switch on your tp-link extender
- Connect to your TP-link extender SSID
- Open any web browser, and head to http://tplinkrepeater.net
- Create a password for administrative privileges
- The extender will look for the available wi-fi networks
- Choose your network SSID for 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Enter the password for the router’s SSID
- Name your extended network and click next
- Hit Save to apply the settings
- Connect to the tp-link extenderhttps://www.tp-linkrepeate.net