The wireless range extender Wavlink AV500 Powerline setup gives a solid internet connection that may be extended using your Wi-Fi router/AP.setup. It’s ideal for high-bandwidth internet activities like buffer-free 4K HD video streaming, online gaming, video calls, browsing, and more. It allows you to establish a high-quality wireless network for your devices such as mobile phones, computers, and laptops, among others. Let’s start with the Wavlink AV500 Powerline configuration.
Setup for Wavlink AV500
Setup of the Wavlink AV500 extender using WPS:
If you’re using WPS to set up your Wavlink, you’ll need to go through each step one by one.
- Connect your Wavlink AV500 extender to the power source and place it near your router to avoid disruptions.
- It takes around 45 seconds for the LED indication to begin blinking.
- After the router’s light blinks to indicate it’s ready to connect, press the WPS button on the router and unlock it.
- Before a flashing light indicates that it is connected to the router, press the WPS button.
- Until the flickering light gets solid, you’ll know the Wavlink AV500 extender configuration is currently connected to the router.
- This extender may now be placed wherever you wish to increase your WiFi signals.
Setup of Wavlink Extender through Web Browser
The Wavlink AV500 powerline Extender is set up via a Web browser. These steps will assist you in finishing the configuring procedure.
- Connect your Wavlink extension and router to the power source and make sure they’re near together.
- After connecting the unit to the socket, wait 45 seconds for the LED light to blink.
- Connect to Wavlink’s default network, Wavlink 2.4ghz, in your mobile/Wi-Fi computer’s list.
- Open a new web browser on the same computer or mobile device to which you are now connected.
- The Wavlink extender configuration UI will appear. Please use the default user name and password of ‘admin.’
- Select your preferred language. Press the login button.
- On the following tab, you’ll be prompted to select your nation, time zone, and a new password. When you log in again, the most recent password will be used.
- Open the Wavlink Web UI, choose Repeater mode from the Wizard menu, find and choose your Wi-Fi host network, input a password, and then hit ‘Connect.’
- Now, wait until the progress metre is completely filled, then wait another 40-60 seconds.
- When the flashing LED light returns to steady, it indicates a proper setup.
Setup for the Wavlink AV500 Extender
The setup process for the Wavlink AV500 extender as an Access Point is accessible here. One by one, the procedure is revealed, and this information will suffice for your aid.
- Connect the AV500 repeater’s electric power supply.
- Toggle the Access Point switch on and connect the Ethernet connection from the router to the LAN socket on the extender.
- Now go to your computer’s Wi-Fi list and connect the default Wi-Fi network to the Extender.
- Open any tab on the connected computer and type ap.setup into the address bar.
- Inquire about a login and password to access a web tab. Type ‘admin’ as an option in both locations and hit the ‘Login’ button.
- To enter the next Wavlink Extender configuration screen, go to Wizard -> Select Access Point.
- Create a new password, security measure, and SSID.
- Now wait until the progress metre is completely filled, then wait another 60 seconds.
- After reconfiguring and resetting the Wavlink AV500 repeater, it may now be used as an Access Point.